Email us for any bearings of interest to you.
( What model? Which brand? How many? )
|Spherical Surface Ball Bearing Housed Unit with Self-Locking Collar|
|Bore diameter (ID):||1 inch = 25.4 mm|
|Outside diameter:||2.0472 inch = 52 mm (Spherical OD)|
|Width:||0.844 inch = 21.44 mm (inner)|
0.591 inch = 15 mm (outer)
|Basic load ratings:||Dynamic C: 15.8 kN|
|Static CO: 7.7 kN|
|Speed ratings:||Reference speed: - r/min|
|Limiting speed: - r/min|
|Material:||Chrome steel GCr15, Bearing steel|
|Material of the cage:||Steel cage|
|Roller type:||Steel balls|
|Row number:||Single row|
|Packing:||Timken color box, carton|
|Feature:||Insert bearings, used in bearing housings.|
|Sample:||Timken bearing sample is available|
|Stock:||Large stock for Timken bearings|
|Other brands available:||SKF FAG ZWZ|
1. TIMKEN ball bearing housed units (WIDE-INNER-RING BALL BEARINGS
* STANDARD SERIES * RA-RR, RA-RRBRA-RR, RA-RRB Sta) are standard
series of NON-RELUBRICATABLE types.
2. These bearings are an extended inner-ring type with a
3. Due to the positive contact, the land-riding R-seal provides
improved protection against harmful contaminants and retains
lubricant under severe operating conditions.
4. RA-RR series are factory-prelubricated and have cylindrical
5. RA-RRB series have spherical outside diameters for use in
housings with corresponding spherical inside surfaces to provide
unrestricted initial alignment.
6. Suggested shaft tolerances:
1/2 in. - 1 15/16 in., nominal to -0.013 mm, -0.0005 in.
2 in. - 2 3/16 in., nominal to -0.025 mm, -0.0010 in.
7. To order, specify bearing number followed by "+ COL". Example:
RA100RRB + COL.
8. The self-locking collar remains Timken's most popular locking
system to facilitate mounting of wide inner-ring bearings. The
self-locking collar eliminates the need for locknuts, washers,
shoulders, sleeves and adapters.
9. With various seal and inner width variations for many
agriculture and industrial applications, self-locking collars are
the easiest housed unit to install.
10. The locking collar has a counterbored recess made purposely
eccentric to the collar bore. When assembled on the shaft, this
eccentric recess engages, or mates, with an eccentric cam end of a
bearing's inner ring. The collar is engaged on the inner cam of the
bearing. This assembly grips the shaft tightly with a positive
binding action that increases with use. No adjustments of any kind
are necessary. The collar setscrew provides supplementary locking.
1. Unit inserts are full width, allowing them to be more tolerant
of static misalignment and capable of holding more aggressive
2. Three-piece, fiber-embedded R-seal has outboard and inboard caps
which provide longer sealing integrity than average.
3. Eccentric locking collar has self-tightening mechanism.
1. Construction Equipment
3. Fans and Blowers
4. Food and beverage
5. General Industrial Equipment
Types of Timken Housed Units:
1. SNT Plummer Blocks
2. SAF Pillow Blocks
3. Revolvo Split Cylindrical Roller Bearing Housed Units
4. Spherical Roller Bearing Solid-block Housed Units
5. Tapered Roller Bearing Housed Units (Type E)
6. Ball Bearing Housed Units (includes R, Y, V and S-Series)
7. UC-Series Ball Bearing Housed Units
8. Paver Bearing Housed Units
9. Automotive Driveline Center Support Bearings
|We proceed in 3 business lines:|
|- We export various of original bearings which are produced by SKF,
ZWZ, HRB, LYC, ABBA, Timken, NSK, NTN, Koyo, Nachi, IKO, FYH, THK,
|- Meanwhile we make our own brand RKF;|
|- OEM service is available.|
|For the convenience of both us, please inquire with the information
|- the model numbers of the bearings|
|- the brand name of each model|
|- the order quantity of each model|
|The variety of the bearings we supply in long term:|
|- Self-aligning Roller Bearings|
|- Self-aligning Ball Bearings|
|- Deep Groove Ball Bearings|
|- Tapered Roller Bearings|
|- Cylindrical Roller Bearings|
|- Eccentric Bearings|
|- Needle Roller Bearings|
|- Angular Contact Ball Bearings|
|- Thrust Roller Bearings|
|- Thrust Ball Bearings|
|- Insert Bearings (Spherical Outer Surface Ball Bearings)|
|- Pillow Block (Bearing Housing)|
|- Rod End Bearings & Spherical Plain Bearings|
|- Linear Bearings|
|- Sliding Bearings|
|- Auto Bearings|
Welcome to contact us for more details for any bearings.